WaveX ISP is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Main goals of this role:
- Expand sales to Businesses and homes.
- Visit and sign up clients in their houses if requested.
- Achieve allocated sales and revenue targets.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working with weekly and monthly sales targets and Key Performance Indicator.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
What we expect of you:
- Good knowledge of ISP business. Exposure in selling Internet Products to the mass market.
- Proven track record of bringing new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent time management skills, Positive attitude and “love of selling.”
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.