Network Engineer & Support Intern
The Network Engineer Interns will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of computer communication networks of WaveX ISP.
The Intern will be responsible for ensuring the proper flow and operation of communication networks to thus ensure more optimal performance and availability for users.
The working area of the network engineer interns could be in the IT support team/NOC or radio installation team.
Typical Tasks Usually Include:-
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. access products, service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes
- Installation of network hardware and software.
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rota.
- Computer Science & I.T. majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 26 years old.